STA Group staff members share the excitement of helping to build a rapidly growing company in an environment where each person can see how his or her individual efforts make a difference. Our career opportunities usually develop in three areas:
We have roles that range from Project Managers, to Business Architects, to Business Analysts with strong domain knowledge in various areas. Below is a list of some of the skills required for these roles.
- 15+ years of experience, including previous experience leading enterprise-level program planning and organizational design initiatives.
- Understanding of how various business units, core processes, business structures, and technological assets may be aligned to deliver organizational strategy.
- Understanding of business drivers and their impact on business decisions.
- Understanding of customer interfaces and marketing/merchandising concepts (Strategic consulting experience in multiple industries is preferred).
- Experience leading and facilitating cross-functional teams in identifying core business problems and formulating strategic solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into actionable changes in terms of personnel, process, technology, and information components.
- Experience operating in a highly collaborative environment, with a demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus across an organization, even without any direct authority.
- Highly adaptable, with ability to accommodate shifting priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills.
We have roles that range from Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Java and .NET Engineers. Below is a list of some of the skills required for these roles.
- Deep expertise with Java – specifically Java 7
- Deep experience with JSPs and at least one custom tag library
- Deep experience with Spring (Webflo, MVC, Security, Transactions & JDBC)
- Deep understanding of source control with specific experience with SVN
- Understanding of the CI build process with specific experience with Maven
- Web Services including Apache CXF (an open source framework for developing web services)
- SOA and ESB with specific expertise with MULE
- RDBMS/SQL experience on DB2 and/or PostgreSQL
- Agile development methodology
- 3-7 years of experience developing in a .NET environment.
- Experience with C#, WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF, and WCF.
- Understanding of database design structures – SQL Server 2008.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience writing in SQL and T-SQL, optimizing SQL queries, and resolving performance deadlock issues in SQL Queries.
- Deployment and development automation – CCNET, NAnt, MSBuild, PowerShell, etc.
- Positive attitude and strong communication abilities are essential.
We have roles that range from Web UI Designer, Web and Software UX Developer, Front-end Developer, WordPress Developer, other flavor CMS Developers, video and animation content producers. Below is a list of some of the skills required for these roles.
- Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, some InDesign
- CMS Experience: WordPress, Acquia/Drupal, EPiSERVER/Ektron, Sitecore, Adobe CQ (AEM), Tridion.
- Project management
If you are interested in joining our team – and if you are a highly motivated top performer, we would be very interested in talking with you! For more information, please contact:
STA Group LLC
222 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago IL 60606
An Insurance Benefits Plan paid 100% by Employer for all Employees
- Professional Benefits Administrators (PBA), utilizing the Cigna provider network
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Employer pays 90% of your deductible via contribution into HSA
- Interactive Health Wellness Program, with participation incentive (additional contribution into HSA)
- 24/7 Teladoc Program, consult a doctor 24/7 for convenience
- PBA Dental Plan
- EyeMed Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- $100/month cell phone allowance
- 401k after 6 months of employment
- Plus some great benefits for training and additional learning & development!
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTARY PLANS (available on pre-tax basis)
- Pre-tax Transit Benefit Contribution for CTA, Metra, and Local Parking Garages
- Additional Life Insurance
- Disability Life Insurance